Kat's Kool Coaster/coaster holder and coasters-Design tech project

My two projects: one of my projects is my coaster and the other is my coaster holder the plan was to make a cute coaster holder that had little things I thought of when I thought about my family I used a laser cutter and the CNC router to make a hole in my coaster holder so I can glue it together. I liked the fact that even though the drawings I chose didn't come out exactly how I wanted them too they still came out cute and better than I expected and are the perfect size for a cup and they absorb water pretty well. What was challenging about the project in my opinion was definitely the coding and figuring out what size to make certain aspects and having to resize or remove aspects of the coaster so you can fit it on the wood. I would maybe make my art look less pixelated and try to make my coasters a little bigger.
I will gift it to my family and let them use it and I will keep one to myself to remember my hard work





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet me at Midnights coasters - Design Tech Project - Federico Sanchez

Quidditch Set coasters - Max Barger

Game of Thrones Coasters